Apr 20, 2009

On the Road - Chicago

Well, my friend Jason just reminded me that I have been slacking up lately on the blog. Truth is, I have had lots on my mind and little time to unlock it. I'm on the road with my friend Jason Seales in Chicago. We're here for the "Entrusted with the Gospel" conference with The Gospel Coalition. It'll be three days based on the subject of being a faithful steward of the gospel. I'm looking forward to a great lineup featuring Tim Keller, Mark Driscoll, John Piper, and Bryan Chapell. It will be a refreshing conference.

It was a long ride today from Birmingham to Chicago. However, it went pretty fast and was filled with lots of laughs between me and my young friend. At one point, Jason tried some hot and spicy Chex Mix and accidentally inhaled it up his nose causing a painful burn.

Looking forward to a great three days here at the conference and a Cubs game Wednesday night. You can follow a live webcast of the conference here.

0 comments: