Feb 16, 2008

Been gone a while

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had three papers due in three weeks. Then, this week, my wife has been sick most of the week so I have been domestic dad a lot.

This week, I will be in Mexico for our annual mission trip from Westwood. We will be building houses in a colonia in Progresso. We are staying at a Methodist church, so I don't anticipate having much of an internet connection. I may be able to find something and post progress once or twice.

Big happenings this last week:
MS State basketball won against Arkansas.
Red Sox pitchers and catchers reported to Florida.
Nathan got a call from his coach. Practices start next week.

I'll let you know if I have a chance to check in. I've been saving up a lot of ideas and opinions that I hope to post soon. I know I promised a 2nd posting on the Christians and alcohol.

Adios!

0 comments: