Dec 24, 2007

Here's to my favorite Christmas character next to Jesus


This time of year always reminds me of my favorite Christmas character every Christmas season next to my savior Jesus. Each and every Christmas season when I was a child I would watch all the great Christmas television shows - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and the obsure Rankin Bass shows with their stop motion animation. Without a doubt my favorite was "The Year Without a Santa Claus" with the Miser brothers - Heat Miser and Snow Miser.

Heat Miser was always my favorite. I don't know why. I think I just liked his fire hair and his over the top attitude. Years later, after I had moved on from Christmas shows, I ran back across the Miser brothers on the ABC Family channel. My kids have inherited my love for Heat Miser. So here's to you Heat Miser!

0 comments: