Nov 9, 2009

Sermons Online

I don't really know how many of you actually read and follow my blog outside of my mother (Hi Mom!). However, thanks to the incredibly gracious and hard work of the tech team at Sixth Street, especially Angela Mullins, you can now listen to my Sunday morning sermons online. That's right! I now at least online like many of the great communicators I enjoy listening to like John MacArthur, Matt Chandler, Mark Driscoll, Andy Stanley. While I don't pretend to hold a candle to the oratory abilities of those guys, it is at least cool to know that I can pretend to be important because we are accessible online.

If you would like to listen to my sermons, they are available on iTunes under "Sixth Street Baptist Church" as well as off the Sixth Street Baptist Church website here. Listen to them if you have a chance and let me know what you think.

0 comments: