Nov 19, 2008

No Shave November

At our church some guys in the Children's Ministry declared a "No Shave November". Speedy took the challenge to the Rick and Bubba Show and the guys on the staff there and Les and I set down the challenge to the guys on the staff at Westwood. None of the other guys (besides Les and me) were man enough to give it a try. (Kevin doesn't count since he looks like a modern-day Nazarite anyway.)

I thought I would post a photo for those of you to keep up with it. Most of you will not be too surprised since I usually don't shave but once a week anyway. Here is a link to the Rick and Bubba guys and their progress. I'll keep you posted. I'll be shaving probably on our trip to DisneyWorld in December!

If I can get a photo of our Pastor, I'll post it too!

0 comments: