Sep 19, 2008

Ryder Cup Time


It's time for one of my favorite sporting events to watch. Ever since the US team took the cup in 1999, I have been hooked every two years on this event. Although the U.S. hasn't won the cup since then, I get sucked in every time in this competition.

After the morning round, the U.S. took a 3-1 lead on the Europeans. I think this was somewhat of a surprise. I watched most of it from the house this morning while waiting on a guy to install my new shower door. Justin Leonard and Hunter Mahan came back from being down and put a spanking on Stenson and Casey. Mickelson and Kim went blow for blow with Harrington and Karlsson and came out with a half point, and Stewart Cink and Chad Cambell came back and beat Justin Rose and Ian Poulter. Looks like it may be a fun weekend!

0 comments: