Mar 19, 2008

I have absolutely nothing to say about this...

A new feature on the blog. I will occasionally post absolutely ridiculous stories of which I have no comment. For those of you who know me, you know how hard it is for me to stay silent about something. Here's the first edition:

Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.

The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.

The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.

Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.

0 comments: